Do I require a doctor’s prescription to buy Blackwolf Workout Supplements?
No, a prescription is required to when buy Blackwolf Workout Supplements.
Do Blackwolf Workout Supplements have any negative side effects?
When used as directed there are no known side effects associated with using any Blackwolf Workout Supplements test results have proven to be 100% safe and effective.
How do I take Blackwolf workout supplements?
Directions for use are indicated on each of the product packages.
What are the ingredients in Blackwolf Workout Supplements?
A list of ingredients can be found here The blend of quality ingredients has been scientifically engineered for maximum results.
Do Blackwolf ingredients show up in doping tests?
No. All ingredients used in Blackwolf Workout Supplements are completely legal will not show up in drug test.
How long does it take to see results from using Blackwolf supplements?
Many factors are involved when determining how fast you will see results, including the frequency and intensity of your workouts as well as diet, age and fitness level. Many customers have reported seeing noticeable results within 2-3 weeks. The more dedicated you are the faster you will realise results.
What should be my daily caloric intake?
There are many factors that come in to play here as it depends largely upon you over-all goals, do you want to get bulked or lean? Are you bodybuilding or power lifting? How old are you? What’s your fitness level?
The first thing you need to do is to figure out your body’s BMR. In doing so you will learn how many calories you need to eat in order to maintain the weight you are currently at without doing any exercise. Follow the formula below:
- BMR calculation for men (metric)BMR = 66.5 + ( 13.75 × weight in kg ) + ( 5.003 × height in cm ) – ( 6.755 × age in years )
- BMR calculation for men (imperial)BMR = 66 + ( 6.2 × weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 × height in inches ) – ( 6.76 × age in years )
- BMR calculation for women (metric)BMR = 655.1 + ( 9.563 × weight in kg ) + ( 1.850 × height in cm ) – ( 4.676 × age in years )
- BMR calculation for women (imperial)BMR = 655.1 + ( 4.35 × weight in pounds ) + ( 4.7 × height in inches ) - ( 4.7 × age in years )
The next thing you need to know is how many calories you need to eat in order to maintain your present weight with different level of activity. You do this by multiplying your BMR number using the guide below.
- No exercise at all. Daily calories needed = BMR x 1.2
- Exercise 1 - 2 days a week. Daily calories needed = BMR x 1.375
- Exercise 3 - 5 times a week. Daily calories needed = BMR x 1.55
- Exercise 6 - 7 times a week. Daily calories needed = BMR x 1.725
- Exercise twice daily. Daily calories needed = BMR x 1.9
Once you have calculated your numbers, you need to decide whether you want to lose weight or gain weight. You can also change the frequency and intensity of your activities in the same way.
How much is shipping?
Absolutely free! Blackwolf Workout ships worldwide at no cost to you in private and discreet packaging.
What forms of payment does Blackwolf accept?
Blackwolf accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal via a safe and secure 256-bit encrypted gateway, and all purchases are tax free.
What is the refund policy?
Blackwolf offers refunds on all unopened products up to 14 days from the order date. For more information on Blackwolf’s refund policy, please e-mail email@example.com.